The Addapave TP (tree pit) systems are designed to provide an attractive, low maintenance porous paving system using a variety of natural or recycled aggregates. A UV stable Polyurethane (PU) resin binder is mixed with a suitable natural or recycled aggregate with a typical grading of 6-10mm. The open texture achieved provides a highly porous surface allowing the tree roots access to both air and water penetration.
• Highly durable
• UV Stable
• Low Maintenance-no replacement of mulch or loose aggregates
• Aesthetically pleasing, using natural and recycled aggregates
• No trash collection, animal waste or cigarette buds
• No liability as a tripping hazard
• More economical than steel grates